:::

Introduction

:::

History of College

The college evolved from the Department of Industrial Education which was founded and supported by the United States government in 1953. The original name of this college was College of Technology, it was officially opened on August 1, 1998. During its existence, the main mission of the college was to provide teacher training programs in technology education, graphic arts, electronics engineering, mechanical engineering, power and energy, and other technical education areas.

After the college was reorganized in 2014, its name was changed to College of Technology and Engineering. Because it is one of the nation’s premiere research and education technology and engineering institutions, this college is adapting to the expectations and requirements of society by focusing its resources and efforts on enhancing teaching, training, and research in technology and engineering areas to strengthen students' competitiveness in technology and engineering careers as well as workplaces. The college currently has five departments, namely the: Department of Industrial Education, Department of Technology Application and Human Resource Development, Department of Graphic Arts Communication, Department of Mechatronic Engineering, and Department of Electrical Engineering. The college provides more than 10 academic programs that offer bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral degrees. In addition to delivering the highest quality of education to its students, the goal of this college is to assist all students in developing the strength, skills, and character required to be leaders in our nation.

cron web_use_log